Aviation Waste Management Risk Assessments
Knowledgeable and compliant team
Our dedicated and responsive crew of trained operatives carry out Risk Assessments and Method Statements for all industrial cleaning works. In addition, we provide detailed EA documentation for hazardous waste collection and disposal, as well as the accreditations and certification required for compliance and procedures.
An Efficient Aviation Fuel Disposal Service
Over 4,100 tonnes of oil and fuel recycling achieved
In 2020 we handled and recycled over 4,100 tonnes of waste fuels and oils. With our facility being one of the most efficient sites in the UK, we also provide a quick turnaround for third party tankers who benefit from our treatment services.
Extensive Aerospace Waste Management Solutions
We offer a broad range of aviation waste management and cleaning services, including:
- bulk tankering of liquids and sludges
- waste oil removal
- fuel recycling and fuel disposal service
- packaged waste collections
- general aviation waste disposal
- specialised industrial cleaning projects
- onsite maintenance packages for interceptors, pump stations and associated drainage
- 24/7 emergency spill response
- product transfers
- decommissioning works
Whether you require ad hoc or regular collections, contractual agreements or job-by-job quotations, we offer complete flexibility and will work within your budget and schedule.
Our Aviation Waste Disposal Service
With our own dedicated transport fleet and state-of-the-art treatment centre, we can handle a wide range of waste streams generated by the aviation industry.
Our efficient and responsible fuel disposal service means that – wherever possible – we will recycle and recover:
- Oily waters and sludges
- Spent acids, chemicals, resins and paints
- Used or redundant fuels and oils
- Spray booth waste and soluble oils
- Aerosols, oil filters and oil/chemical contaminated rags and packaging